PDA

View Full Version : Matt Riddle Continues To Teases Confrontation With Top NXT UK Star

Kemo
08-01-2019, 02:03 AM
Matt Riddle recently spoke with Justin Barrasso of SI.com to talk about a wide range of topics including goals that he has. Riddle made it known that he’s hungry to add championship gold to his resume.

Thus, not only does he want to hold the NXT North American Title but he also plans to go after the NXT Title, which is held by Adam Cole, and the NXT UK Title that is held by WALTER. This isn’t the first time that Riddle has teased going after WALTER.

“Here is my plan,” said Riddle. “I’d like to hold the North American title, then go to NXT U.K. to fight WALTER. Then I’ll take his U.K. title.”

Riddle is aware that it will take some time for this to happen because he thinks NXT has never been as strong as it is today. He wants to obtain some goals, redeem some losses, and definitely have a good time along the way.

Riddle is still in the early stages of his career with WWE but fans have high hopes for him in their developmental system NXT.

It was revealed in August 2018 at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn 4 that he had signed with the WWE as he was sitting front row at the show.

At this show, The Velveteen Dream is defending his North American Title in a triple threat match against Roderick Strong and Pete Dunne at NXT TakeOver: Toronto II.

qJ3xKK_NvyU