PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre Reacts To High Praise From The Rock

Kemo
08-01-2019, 02:08 AM
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson gave some high praise to current WWE star Drew McIntyre while doing a recent interview.

“The Great” spoke with TMZ Sports while in New York City this week to do promotion for the “Hobbs & Shaw” movie that is set to open in theaters on Friday.

During the interview, the former WWE Champion was asked who he thinks is the next Rock or John Cena, or the next big Superstar in WWE.

The Rock noted that he’s not too sure but he knows a lot of guys are working hard. He recalled spending time with Roman Reigns, who is in the film, this week and they talked about all of the WWE stars. This included everybody who has potential and who doesn’t.

“I like Drew McIntyre." The Rock stated before adding, ”I think he’s got a great look and a great build. Especially as he continues to hone in on his craft and connect with the audience.”

It didn’t take long for McIntyre to respond to The Rock’s comments as he took to his official Twitter account to write the following:

In all the conversation about the biggest movie of the Summer, I appreciate such high praise from The Great One. We could all learn a thing or two from his work ethic, “All it takes is all you got” @TheRock #HobbsAndShaw

— Drew McIntyre (@DMcIntyreWWE) July 31, 2019

The Rock wasn’t in attendance for the recent RAW Reunion Special and his status for the first episode of SmackDown Live on FOX that takes place October 4th is still up in the air.

As of this writing, McIntyre has yet to receive an opponent at SummerSlam pay-per-view event takes place on Sunday, August 11, 2019.