PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Disagrees With Jon Moxley’s WWE Creative Comments

Kemo
08-05-2019, 09:56 PM
ESPN has released an article with Roman Reigns following the news that he’ll be on the cover of WWE 2K20 alongside WWE RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch.

Reigns was asked about the critical comments made by Seth Rollins on social media and interviews towards fans as well as Jon Moxley’s comments after leaving WWE over him being unhappy in the company.

Reigns talked about how Rollins is an emotional person because he’s passionate about WWE.

“I love this place. I’ll tell you straight-up: I disagree with what [Dean] Ambrose said about the creative process. I love the guy. I love him to death. He’s my brother. And wrestling ain’t gonna stop that.”

Jon Moxley: “Vince Is The Problem”

“The Big Dog” brought up how on a personal level, he and Moxley can hang out and just talk about various things then they go through periods where they don’t talk. That’s just their relationship.

He continued by bringing up how the key to the creative process in WWE all comes down to communication and that there are instances where talent needs to let their boss know how they feel about a storyline or angle.

He stated that talent works hard for the company and Vince McMahon respects that so he wants to know their opinions. He added that he’s now in a spot where McMahon listens to everything he has to say.

Reigns talked about how when talent is first on the roster they don’t have any equity with McMahon and do what he says but over time, you will earn equity with him then get the keys to the car. Reigns thinks Ambrose was in that top spot and have the right to speak up for himself and do what’s right for him.

“Regardless, I love the dude, man. We came from the bottom and got to where we are now, and he’s a huge part of that. No type of business rivalry or any of that crap will ever affect the personal relationship I have with either Seth or Dean. We’re all gonna do our thing. We’re having fun. I’m enjoying where I’m at. I enjoy being with the WWE. I’ll never be anywhere else.”

Since his departure from WWE, Moxley has signed deals with AEW (All Elite Wrestling) and NJPW (New Japan Pro Wrestling). He is currently the IWGP United States Champion under the NJPW banner.

Moxley is slated to take on Kenny Omega in a singles match at the AEW All Out pay-per-view event that takes place on Saturday, August 31st at the Sears Centre in Chicago, IL, which has already sold out.

Although WWE has yet to officially announce Reigns’ opponent at SummerSlam, he does have a match booked and it will likely be announced on SmackDown Live this Tuesday.