PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Thinks Seth Rollins Was Being Generous By Calling AEW Competition

Kemo
08-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Roman Reigns recently spoke to SPORT1 in Germany where he discussed a wide range of topics including AEW (All Elite Wrestling).

The question was asked if he thought AEW is competition. This is when he brought up previous comments made by Seth Rollins when talking about Jon Moxley and how he’s now a competitor due to him being in a different promotion.

“I think [Seth Rollins] is being generous in calling them a competition. I don’t want to get too deep into this […], I said it before: It’s an option and that’s great for professional wrestlers, pretty cool for fans.”

Reigns continued by stating that before his family was WWE only they were a territorial family. Thus, he understands that people had to move and work with different promotions and territories.

He stated that he’s always going to be a pro wrestler but at the end of the day, WWE is his home. This is because it’s what he represents.

“You can see it in other shows: It’s not easy to have a clean production, you have to have a lot of experience. Our talent is top-notch, we’ve got main eventers for day, but it also is our crew.”

Reigns continued by noting that their crew works hard to get shows up and running as there are many people that make this place work. Thus, when he sees other promotions trying to do the same then he thinks fans see the flaws and it makes them respect what they do even more.

Reigns ended by noting that it’s easy to complain but at the end of the day, “Nobody will do it like WWE. Period.”

The AEW All Out pay-per-view event will take place on Saturday, August 31st at the Sears Centre in Chicago, IL and has already sold out.