PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Comments On Working With Paul Heyman & Eric Bischoff

Kemo
08-08-2019, 10:27 PM
Triple H took part in a media call today to promote Saturday’s TakeOver show from Toronto. During the call, he was asked about Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff’s new roles with the company and whether he himself was up for either of their positions.

Triple H on his role with WWE compared to Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff’s:

“No, you have to understand the way it’s laid out, their scope of what they are doing are very specific to those shows,” Triple responded when asked if he was up for or interested in the positions given to Heyman and Bischoff. “While I’m still at those shows, there’s many weeks where due to my schedule and other commitments I can’t be at every single show, I can’t be at every single RAW or I can’t be at every single Smackdown. The scope of the things that I do is way beyond that.”

Triple H Says He Already Sees Positive Changes, Talks Working With Heyman & Bischoff

Triple H continued to say he’s already seeing the positives from the changes made backstage.

“I’m thrilled and I already see the positives and the changes,” Triple H said. “As this whole thing continues to grow, it’s really a lot of it comes down to organizational processes.”

“I’m thrilled that it’s those guys and I think they are going to knock it out of the park,” he continued. “I’m excited to work with both of them. Heyman I’ve been working with for awhile. Bischoff it’s been awhile but this is the first time I’ve worked with him in this manner. So far, it’s an exciting process. So, I’m really happy and I’ve already seen positives from it.”