PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Gets Emotional After SummerSlam Victory (Video)

Kemo
08-12-2019, 08:02 PM
A lot of people didn’t like it when Seth Rollins used a low blow to win his WrestleMania match against Brock Lesnar after months of buildup with Rollins calling out Brock for being a lazy part-timer.

WWE corrected the course of this storyline at SummerSlam where Seth once again got the chance to face Brock Lesnar and this time, he defeated the Beast clean.

After the PPV, the new Universal Champion was interviewed backstage where he was asked about his victory during the show. Answering the question, the Architect got emotional and called it the greatest victory of his career:

“Wrestlemania was what it was, but that’s the Brock Lesnar I wanted. That’s the competitor I wanted. I need to know how good I am. I go out there and tell the world how good I am. That’s the proof. To me, that might be the greatest victory in the history of my career. This is everything I am. This is all I got.“

PuSTSD8KLBA

Later Rollins was also asked about a possible championship celebration on this week’s Raw and he joked that he would love to hold one if he can get to the event after the brutal beatings he has received.

There is no word yet on if Brock Lesnar will be sticking around after this loss and who is going to be Seth’s next challenger if the Beast goes on another hiatus. We should get a better idea about his future during this week’s episode of the Red Branded Show.