PDA

View Full Version : Trish Stratus On Ending Her Career Against Charlotte Flair

Kemo
08-12-2019, 08:04 PM
Trish Stratus competed in her farewell match at the SummerSlam PPV and while she wasn’t able to defeat her opponent in Charlotte Flair, the two still put on a great performance during the show.

After the PPV, Stratus was interviewed backstage where she was asked about her bout during the night and her thoughts on Flair after the match.

Replying to the question, the WWE Hall Of Famer said that she is honored to go in there with an athlete of Charlotte’s caliber and the girls in the women’s locker room should feel blessed to do what they do:

“I am so honored to be able to go in there with Charlotte Flair. I am honored and privileged to be in there with an athlete of her caliber. I am just thankful that girls (of today) let me dip my toes in the waters of today.

I think only a handful of people in the world can do what we do. I am honored to be one of those people. We should all feel blessed to do what we do here.”

bGBbYF22SYo

Trish Stratus started her WWE career in 2000 and stayed with the company for almost 6 years before taking a semi-retirement in 2006. Since then the former Champion had been making sporadic appearances for the company.