PDA

View Full Version : Jack Swagger Blasts Goldberg For SummerSlam Match, Goldberg Responds

Kemo
08-12-2019, 08:06 PM
It appears that WWE star turned MMA fighter Jack Swagger was not happy with Goldberg’s short match against Dolph Ziggler at the SummerSlam PPV.

Goldberg made his surprise return on WWE Programming last week and it was revealed that Dolph Ziggler will be facing him instead of the Miz at Sundays’ PPV.

The match took place in the first half of the show and while Dolph tried to gain the upper hand by attacking the former WCW Star early in the bout, Goldberg defeated him easily after delivering a spear and a jackhammer.

Swagger took on his Twitter account after the match was over and he commented on Goldberg’s performance saying that if you have a place on the SummerSlam card, you should be able to work a match.

Goldberg replied to the former World Champion with a tweet saying ‘easy kid’ and Swagger then went on a rant against him while replying to a number of fan tweets:

Maybe if u have a match on #summerfest, u should actually be able to work a match. @Goldberg . I’m tired of this shit…

— You Dont Know Jack (@RealJackSwagger) August 12, 2019

He can’t run a spot but you think he can touch me? Lol

Easy kid

— Bill Goldberg (@Goldberg) August 12, 2019

Ok. But Can u at least kick out on 2

Yeh I remember @wwe trying to put their value on me, I also remember leaving…

Nah I’m rich and not losing to people who would break their hip trying to compete w me

Too bad that philosophy isn’t applied to guys like @HEELZiggler , where’s his investment? I much rather watch him for 3 mins especially if he’s at a #rockbar

I expect him to not have a match in which he obviously can’t compete . You would pay your money to see that?

U can disagree, but but I would rather give @HEELZiggler 600k and see what he would do.

It’s unknown whether Goldberg will be sticking around after his SummerSlam match though it’s likely that he is not done with the company and he will return sooner or later.

Latest report suggested that Paul Heyman intends to use him as a special attraction and so it’s very much possible that the company will bring him in again for more big shows in the future.