PDA

View Full Version : Steve Austin Hypes Debut Of New Show After RAW Tonight

Kemo
08-12-2019, 08:12 PM
“Straight Up Steve Austin” premieres on the USA Network tonight immediately following RAW. The new show hosted by Austin himself follows the WWE legend as he engages in pranks and hi jinx with a different celebrity guest each week.

Austin posted the following to his social media channels to promote tonight’s debut of “Straight Up Steve Austin”:

Hell Yeah!RT @USA_Network: If you didn't get enough adrenaline after SummerSlam, tune in to the premiere of Straight Up Steve Austin MONDAY at 11/10c on USA Network after RAW!

— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) August 12, 2019

As it is Steve Austin’s show, there is a lot of driving off-terrain vehicles, beer-drinking, and hell raising.

Hell YeahRT @saintgraves: @steveaustinBSR I got the whole series set to record on my DVR!

— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) August 12, 2019

Austin appeared on People TV recently to discuss his new role. He spoke about how he’s really taken to reality television in his post-wrestling life and seemed to genuinely enjoy filming episodes of this show.

MpJtHRNMslI

“That first thing you saw with Sal, because he wasn’t expecting that,” Austin said when asked about the wildest stunt or adventure on the show. “When I’m wheeling him around and based on the show that they are on – only one of the hottest shows there’s is – so to be able to pull one on Sal and rib him like that was pretty major.”

Austin’s guest on the first episode of Straight Up Steve Austin which airs tonight will be comedian Rob Riggle.