PDA

View Full Version : Aleister Black & Bray Wyatt Have Odd Exchange On Twitter

Kemo
08-17-2019, 05:56 AM
Bray Wyatt’s Fiend defeated Finn Balor at SummerSlam this weekend. He has since been announced as downloadable content for the upcoming WWE 2K20 video game and his new theme music is selling well on iTunes.

It appears Wyatt could have a new challenger lurking, however. Aleister Black recently sent Wyatt a message on Twitter which could be perceived as invitation to knock on his door. Black was responding to a Tweet in regards to Wyatt’s character being announced for WWE 2K20.

I’d like to .. talk.. to you about that.. I have this door see..

— Devil's Blood (@WWEAleister) August 16, 2019

When Wyatt responded, however, he was only interested in showing Black that he has a door as well.

That’s crazy!!! I have a door too!!

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) August 16, 2019

Aleister Black is undefeated in single’s matches on the main roster. He’s wrestled 5 singles matches and won them all.

February 18, 2019 – Aleister Black defeated Elias (RAW)
February 19, 2019 – Aleister Black defeated Andrade (Smackdown)
July 14th, 2019 – Aleister Black defeated Cesaro (Extreme Rules)
July 16th, 2019 – Aleister Black defeated Cesaro (Smackdown)
August 6th, 2019 – Aleister Black defeated Sami Zayn (Smackdown)

WWE 2K20 confirmed yesterday that Wyatt’s Fiend will not only be a character in the upcoming game, but will be featured in the first edition of WWE 2K20 Originals.

“WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night’s centerpiece is the debut playable version of “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, who taunted the WWE Universe for months before his in-ring debut at SummerSlam this past Sunday. Wyatt fits in perfectly with the pack, loaded with a horror-themed Showcase, unique story towers, frightening versions of some of your favorite WWE Superstars, and much more,” a WWE 2K20 press release for the game reads.