PDA

View Full Version : The Miz Talks About SmackDown’s 20th Anniversary Show, Playing A Good Guy

Kemo
08-17-2019, 06:10 PM
With SmackDown’s FOX debut set for early October, WWE is hyping the event as much as possible.

The company has already released a list of notable names scheduled to appear, and are said to eagerly want Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson to feature.

In a recent interview with Good Day L.A., The Miz discussed SmackDown’s 20th Anniversary show, which will be the blue brand’s debut show on FOX.

“You have superstars from past, from present, you have RAW and SmackDown, everyone is going to be there,” Miz explained. “We are basically putting on a show that people are going to want to go to. And it’s one of those things where we try to create memories that will last a lifetime, and I think this is one of those shows that people will be talking about for a very long time. Expect the unexpected.”

When asked about portraying a bad guy on WWE programming, Miz opened up about what it’s been like for him to be portraying a good guy.

“I was a bad guy, and then my show Miz & Mrs. came out […] and now I’m a good guy. People cheer me,” he said. “Like, I’m used to people telling me I suck and that I’m a terrible human being, and I enjoy it, it was a compliment for me. Now, I don’t get that anymore. I get applauded and told how awesome I am, so I don’t mind it. I’m kind of enjoying it as of right now, and if people want to cheer me, let it be.”

SmackDown will debut on FOX on October 4th from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.