PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Comments On Bray Wyatt Using The Mandible Claw

Kemo
08-17-2019, 06:16 PM
Bray Wyatt attacked Mick Foley on the RAW Reunion show last month, giving him his own patented Mandible Claw in the process. Foley recently spoke to Wrestling Inc about Wyatt using his old move and his upcoming “hardcore confrontation” with Frank the Clown.

“I think it’s nice to look at the show and see your fingerprints here and there,” Foley said. “Where, as ten years ago when I left, there were a lot of people who had grown up idolizing Ric, and Shawn, and Bret, and you could see that in the work. So now you have guys like Bray, who told me years ago, ‘Look, I’m doing something in a rocking chair,’ because he had gotten a rocking chair from an interview that I did for Randy Orton. You see it a little bit with Aleister Black and the rocking, and Su Yung, and Rosemary, and I love it; Sami Callihan doing the cactus driver.”

“And so, I feel for Bray because you want a finishing move that you can do to anyone at any time. The mandible claw… is something that is all [Bray’s] now.”

The full interview can be viewed in the player below:

t0NAEEql5MQ

Foley is booked in a “hardcore confrontation” with his daughter’s boyfriend Frank the Clown for Warrior Wrestling 6 in Chicago the night after All In.

“It’s a challenge, not a match,” Foley explained. “I cannot go from my last match being with Ric Flair to Frank The Clown. Which is why I made it clear, in no way, shape, or form is this going to be a match.”