PDA

View Full Version : Bella Twins Reveal Details About The Next Season Of Total Bellas

Kemo
08-19-2019, 04:09 PM
The Bella Twins have revealed details for the upcoming season of their reality series, Total Bellas.

In a post to her Instagram account, Nikki Bella has shared that her former Dancing with the Stars partner and current boyfriend, Artem Chigvintsev, will be joining the cast for the new season. She accompanied the news with an image of the two embracing.

“[…] As I start a new amazing journey with @totalbellas and my life, my @theartemc is starting the same,” she explained.

“I am so excited for him to be on this journey with me. I’m thankful for him to showcase his life, love, ups and downs not only for me but for my Bella Army and my Total Bellas viewers.”

The post then became reflective as Nikki wrote that “Sometimes we have a door shut and we don’t understand why, but honestly there is always a reason. I have been through that. And not through that just as a break up but through that professionally and personally. And when those other doors open they open SO big!”

Her twin sister, Brie, also spoke about the forthcoming season to TVInsider.com.

Brie admitted that the biggest difference between this season and previous seasons will be that Season 5 features less pro wrestling. Both women are now retired from the ring and are, according to Brie, in the “next chapter of our life.”

“You’re going to see cameras capturing Nikki’s retirement and her feelings on it. You’re going to see what happened when meeting the doctors. We both thought we were going back this summer. It’s our next chapter in life, which for me means growing my family. For my sister, it’s being in a new relationship with Artem [Chigvintsev] as a new cast member. He will be filming a lot. My sister is also building a house next door to me. I think it will show us as entrepreneurs.”

Total Bellas Season 5 will debut on E! in early 2020 and will consist of 10 hour-long episodes.