PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella Still Has “Unconditional Love” For John Cena

Kemo
08-26-2019, 07:50 PM
Although they have not been together for some time, Nikki Bella still considers John Cena to be her soulmate.

Opening up about her emotional well-being during an episode of The Bellas Podcast, Nikki admitted that she was incredibly unhappy during the final days of her relationship with Cena.

Her unhappiness made her reflective, questioning why she was so sad despite having everything she thought she needed.

“I live in these gorgeous homes. I have these gorgeous things. I would understand that when you would look at my life, it was like, ‘how was this girl becoming so unhappy?’ And honestly, it’s still questions I asked myself today. Like, I’m still trying to get over my break-up. I have unconditional love for him. We were such a great couple, but our lives didn’t work.”

She continued, “Sometimes people, when they get into marriage, they don’t realize that marriage is beyond just loving someone. You are joining a life together. It’s a partnership. It’s so many things that those are things, unfortunately, you have to look at, and I look at my marriage just being different than what John and I were gonna have.”

Nikki is currently dating her former Dancing with the Stars partner, Artem Chigvintsev, who she also claimed to be a soulmate during the podcast.

John Cena is dating 29-year old Shay Shariatzadeh.