PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman Reveals His WWE Contract Almost Expired Before Signing Extension

Kemo
08-26-2019, 08:02 PM
Braun Strowman told an interesting story while talking with Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful where he discussed his latest contract with WWE.

It turns out that his WWE contract actually almost ran out before both sides re-upped.

“It was just winding down, I had a little over a month left on my contract and we just came to an agreement. I felt like both sides of the party were happy and we look forward to four more years of people getting these hands,” said Strowman.

Braun Strowman Opens Up About Creative Frustrations, Vince McMahon’s Reaction

Strowman is the latest current star to re-sign with the company as he recently announced that he had extended his WWE deal. The new deal will see him remaining with WWE until at least mid-2023.

Strowman joins Jinder Mahal, Mojo Rawley, Mike Kanellis, and Maria Kanellis as stars who have recently signed new five-year contracts.

Strowman continued by noting that he tries to keep his business life as quiet as possible and hates it when people outside of the business know what he’s doing.

Thus, he thinks it’s cool that they were able to keep that hush-hush. He added that he’s glad no one told the media outlets about the news.

PW0DQV6j7as