PDA

View Full Version : Baron Corbin On His Current Position In WWE

Kemo
08-27-2019, 07:15 PM
Former US Champion Baron Corbin recently had an interview with Newsweek to promote this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw where he talked about a number of things including the King Of The Ring tournament and more.

While Corbin started his run as a mid-card heel, his status has been elevated in the past few months and he has been enjoying his run as one of Raw’s top heels since the beginning of his recent feud with Kurt Angle back in June last year.

During the interview, Baron was asked how he handles being the top heel of Raw. He replied by saying that he handles it with pleasure and the former NXT star then went on to say that being relied on by WWE officials is important to him:

"It’s important to be relied on in a sense. I want to be a guy who they can say “hey put Corbin in, we can count on him knowing he could be the guy.” Last year I think I had the second most matches in WWE, this year I’ve got more matches in WWE. So it’s important for me to be in that place.”

Baron Corbin also talked about abandoning his vest and shirt look and said that it was time to take it off in order to take things to another level after his run as the constable of Raw.

Baron Corbin is currently participating in the King Of The Ring tournament where he defeated the Miz in the first round. He will now be facing Cedric Alexander in the quarterfinals of the competition during the September 2nd episode of Raw.