PDA

View Full Version : Rob Gronkowski Addresses Potential WWE Career

Kemo
08-27-2019, 07:33 PM
Former New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski took part in a media event on Tuesday in New York to promote is endorsement partnership with CBDMedic. CBS Boston has the video up for fans to watch.

During the event, Gronkowski was asked about becoming a pro wrestler. The topic of Gronkowski getting into the business and signing with WWE has come up before and once again.

“With wrestling, I don’t feel like I would be a full-time wrestler, but there is one thing I’m down for; and that’s to do like one crazy match.”

Gronk talked about he would like to practice and do a Royal Rumble match. He brought up how he’s good friends with Mojo Rawley and that he would like to do that.

He won’t give a timetable for this possible match as it could be in five years or longer as he has the rest of his life to do it.

Gronk brought up how he has always dreamed about doing that one time. “So, that may be a possibility, like one time down the road.”

This won’t be the last time that Gronk talks about this possible venture due to his size, athletic background, and charisma.

It doesn’t hurt that WWE has expressed interest in signing him whether that be to a full-time contract or for just a one-off match.