PDA

View Full Version : Cesaro Promises To Be At NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff

Kemo
08-28-2019, 06:55 PM
Cesaro will be stopping over in Wales this weekend just in time for NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff.

He revealed the news during a short interview backstage after Monday Night RAW. Cesaro corrected the interviewer, informing them he wasn’t just heading to China for a WWE promotional tour—he was also planning on visiting Cardiff to check out NXT UK.

“Not just China,” Cesaro stated. “I’ll also be paying a visit to Wales. Cardiff, Wales to be more specific. See, I’ve heard a lot of things about NXT UK, so I’m going to go to NXT UK Takeover: Cardiff to find out first-hand what it’s all about, and maybe take a little more of a hands-on approach.”

At the time of writing, there is no indication as to if Cesaro will be performing during the event or simply appearing.

Other Superstars have jumped between brands. Kassius Ohno, who has been missing from NXT, for example, has been competing for NXT UK, so Cesaro would be in good company.

Brand jumping like this ties into Triple H’s thoughts on levelling out WWE’s brand hierarchy. This would allow Superstars to freely move between shows, providing opportunities for different storylines and rivalries to take place.

WWE NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff takes place this Saturday, August 31st from the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, Wales.

OAIrADMI0Do