PDA

View Full Version : NXT UK Champion WALTER Has No Interest In Moving To America

Kemo
09-06-2019, 01:48 AM
Current NXT UK Champion WALTER still has no interest in travelling to the United States.

In an interview with talkSPORT, WALTER admitted that, although he would accept a spot on WWE’s main roster, he would have zero interest in actually travelling to or touring America. He didn’t specify whether he would prefer to join RAW or SmackDown if the opportunity presented itself.

“I would go on the main roster at some point but I wouldn’t move to America. Moving to America is not for me. American lifestyle is not for me. No, I couldn’t imagine that. When it comes to that, I stay where I am.”

WALTER has become a key component to WWE’s NXT UK brand after making a name for himself on the independent scene both across Europe and in the United States.

Many WWE Superstars have been jumping between brands in recent months. Fandango and Tyler Breeze returned to NXT after their run on the main roster; Cesaro recently appeared on NXT UK, where Kassius Ohno has become a regular member. Conversely, Pete Dunne featured on NXT, wrestling a triple threat match for The Velveteen Dream’s North American Championship.

Unfortunately, given his open disinterest, WALTER may not be one of the talents to utilize this freedom of movement if it continues.

WALTER recently defended his NXT UK Championship against Tyler Bate at NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff this past Saturday.