PDA

View Full Version : Bray Wyatt Tells Erick Rowan To “Come Home”

Kemo
09-06-2019, 01:50 AM
Erick Rowan set himself free from Daniel Bryan this past Tuesday on SmackDown Live. After it was revealed that he was behind the attacks on Roman Reigns, Rowan blindsided Reigns before assaulting his former friend. Now, the former leader in the Wyatt Family has sent him a message, asking him to “come home.”

In the aftermath of SmackDown, Rowan uploaded a tweet that read “I’ve got no strings to HOLD ME DOWN”. It was accompanied with an unsettling gif of a skeleton puppet, tossing a skull into the air.

That’s when his former leader Bray Wyatt replied: “Come home baby boy”

Bray Wyatt, and his popular Fiend gimmick, also had a recent exchange with another former Wyatt Family member: Braun Strowman. It was rumored that Wyatt would be facing the winner of the Universal Championship match between Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman at WWE’s Clash of Champions event. He would allegedly face the victor at WWE’s October pay-per-view, Hell in a Cell.

Both men addressed the news, with Strowman writing “If the student has to teach the teacher then so be it!!!! He can get these hands like anybody else. #LetTheGamesBegin #MyDoorsOpenComeOnIn”

Wyatt replied “Lol. Come teach me baby boy. I love you , I’ve never lost to Seth, and I don’t care if I die. Literally.”