PDA

View Full Version : David Starr Believes That WWE’s Door Is “Closed” To Him

Kemo
09-06-2019, 09:34 PM
Independent wrestler David Starr isn’t afraid to speak his mind, no matter what the repercussions might be.

In an interview with WINCLY, Starr admitted his openness has probably ensured that the “door is closed” when it comes to WWE.

“I’ve heard from some people that things have been said directly and I know that. I’m not afraid and don’t have much to lose,” said Starr. “I’m very fortunate that I have been saving money my whole life, and I do have a supportive family if need be. I’m fortunate to have systems in place where I know that I’m gonna be okay no matter what.”

He continued, “I’m fairly certain that the WWE door is closed and I’m not concerned about that because if I was there, I would have to sit down and shut up and just take the money. I don’t think I could actually do that as I would feel like I’m betraying myself.”

Starr added that it’s important to “keep speaking truth to power.” He stressed that people need to come together and acknowledge the shortcomings of major corporations like WWE, highlighting the company’s recent controversial Saudi Arabian shows.

He added it’s “egregious” that people like Vince McMahon can become a billionaire off the work of laborers who are “currently broken and have no financial recourse.”