PDA

View Full Version : WWE’s Four Horsewomen Discuss RAW Tag Team Match, Future Ambitions

Kemo
09-09-2019, 08:16 PM
Tonight’s Monday Night RAW will see RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch team up with Charlotte Flair against SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley and Sasha Banks. Ahead of this Four Horsewomen reunion, all four Superstars sat down with ESPN.com to discuss their tag match. They also spoke about their future ambitions.

When it comes to tonight’s match at Madison Square Garden, Bayley reflected that “The four of us will always be tied together and having a match with all of us in a place like MSG is special. I came up to the main roster last and this is one of the only times we’ve all been in the ring together on the main roster.”

“It’s a pretty big moment especially in somewhere like MSG, which is so historical,” Lynch added. “It’s a whole different kettle of fish now, and I’m a whole different woman now.

Sasha Banks commented on how “It’s really crazy to know that I’m gonna be in the ring with these girls that I started with and I haven’t been in the ring with them for a very long time.”

“Our stories are so intertwined if you go back to the beginning,” Flair said. “But I will say for Monday, this is the first time that the four of us have been on Raw together — just the four of us in a solo storyline.”

When it comes to their future plans, Bayley admitted that, despite everything they have achieved, none of them will ever be content or satisfied. Lynch added to this idea, claiming she would like to main event more shows.

“Just more main events,” Lynch said. “Just constantly main eventing and generating interest, whether it’s the main event or not. And that’s what we’re doing. Look, that’s all I’ve ever wanted — for women’s wrestling to be the coolest thing on TV, for people to be talking, for people to have opinions, for people to be so invested they can’t miss our matches."

Banks doesn’t want to main event more pay-per-views—she wants to main event every single one. She explained she wanted to main event every major show as well as every TV show and Live Event. “I want it just like as the guys do — I want to have it all. I’m never gonna be satisfied. Even when I get that, I’m gonna want more. That’s just the kind of person that I am.”

Charlotte Flair, however, believes that although it may not take place next year or even in a few years, a Fatal Four Way match between them will eventually main event WrestleMania:

“I hope the future holds the four of us in a Fatal Four Way in the main event of WrestleMania. That’s what I hope the future holds. I’m not saying it’s this year, next year, the next or the next after that. But eventually I truly believe that the Fatal Four Way will be a main event match at WrestleMania.”

k7yfHfB4SLE