PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Lawler Reveals His Favorite WWE Raw Moment

Kemo
09-10-2019, 05:15 PM
Jerry Lawler’s name and voice are synonymous with WWE’s flagship program, Monday Night Raw. “The King” has been part of over 1000 different Raw episodes throughout his decades-long career.

During his recent interview with Wrestling Inc, the Hall Of Famer discussed a number of things and he also revealed which is his favorite Raw moment.

Lawler first revealed that his participation at the recent Raw Reunion special was his 1000th Raw appearance which is more than any other superstar in the history of the company, including Vince McMahon.

When asked about his favorite moment from all these appearances, the former Raw commentator recalled the time when he returned to the show after suffering from a cardiac arrest:

“I think maybe, without a doubt one of my favorite moments was when I came back from when I had the cardiac arrest, and I was gone for a few weeks. And getting to come back, and J.R. and Michael Cole greeting me back on the show, that was probably the most emotional, most fun moment ever.”

Lawler legitimately collapsed while doing commentary during the September 10th episode of Raw back in 2012. It was later announced that the King had suffered a heart attack and he was rushed to the hospital.

It took the WWE Hall Of Famer 2 months to recover from the medical scare and he made his comeback on WWE programming during the November 12th episode later in the same year.

Za2TcFM1mdE