PDA

View Full Version : Cedric Alexander Reflects On Monday Night RAW, Being A Role Model

Kemo
09-11-2019, 07:02 PM
Cedric Alexander continues to enjoy his run of success on Monday Night RAW since moving to the red brand. On this week’s episode, Alexander picked up a huge victory over WWE United States Champion, AJ Styles. This win has given him the opportunity to challenge Styles for the belt at this Sunday’s Clash of Champions pay-per-view.

Alexander recently appeared on SiriusXM’s Busted Open Radio. During their conversation, he looked back on the past few weeks, including being able to share the ring (and a beer) with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin.

“You know, it’s scary, it’s one of those things that I never thought would happen, but now that it is, it’s almost unbelievable, you know what I mean?” Alexander said. “To the point where I try to describe how I feel about this, about being, you know, closer to the top of WWE, and things like Madison Square Garden, and just sharing a beer with Stone Cold, and getting a win over AJ Styles, it’s almost like sensory overload. Everything’s happening so fast. To me, it just means that all the hard work that I’ve done for the last 10 years doesn’t go in vain.”

When asked about how he deals with being a role model for people who look up to him, Alexander admitted he still doesn’t know how to handle it. He reflected on how he looked up to wrestlers like AJ Styles and Chris Hero as personal heroes, adding that to be treated in the same way is a humbling experience.