PDA

View Full Version : Erick Rowan Says He Doesn’t Know Who Bray Wyatt Is

Kemo
09-12-2019, 07:07 PM
Erick Rowan was a significant part of the original Wyatt Family but he now claims that he has never met Bray Wyatt and he doesn’t know who he is.

Rowan recently spoke to Superluchas.com and during the interview; he talked about things like his early career, working in Japan and more.

When asked what he thinks of the new Bray Wyatt, Rowan asked the reporter if he was talking about the Fiend. After receiving a positive answer, he claimed that he has never met him and he does not know who he is.

Though he did recall working in a tag team with Luke Harper as Bludgeon Brothers and when asked where his former tag team partner is, the former NXT star said that he hasn’t been able to find him in a while:

“The truth (is that) I haven’t been able to find him yet. I think last week I saw (on Instagram) that he was in Minneapolis, Minnesota I live in that city and I didn’t see it…. And as with Bray Wyatt, I never hear anything from him. I don’t know them,”

Apart from this, Rowan also talked about possibly working in Mexican promotions and said that he would not bet on his beard because a cunning man never bets.

Erick Rowan is currently involved in a storyline with Roman Reigns and the two are scheduled to face each other at the upcoming Clash Of Champions PPV this Sunday.