PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Mocks Bayley Over Not Being Featured In SmackDown Advertisement

Kemo
09-13-2019, 03:55 PM
WWE RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch decided to have some fun with WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley on social media.

Lynch shared a photo of a SmackDown ad for the FOX Network. In the graphic, Lynch is listed with WWE Champion Kofi Kingston, Roman Reigns, and Charlotte Flair.

Lynch would also write the following in the caption of the photo on her official Twitter account:

“Hey Bayley, isn’t it great to see the women’s champion get so much attention on the new Smackdown ads for Fox? You’re doing amazing, Sweetie.” She later followed it up with, “I was a little petty there. I’ve been stabbed in the back a lot, but your one really hurt. Now you know I’ll have to make that right someday. See you soon.”

Lacey Evans, who feuded with Lynch over the RAW Women’s Title earlier this year, chimed in and referred to the comments as “classless and embarrassing.” Lynch would respond to this:

Idk what's more classless and embarrassing….Comments like this, or having the nasty champions we do. #BlessTheirHearts #NothingButNasties #ClasslessChamps

— Lacey Evans ~ WWE Superstar (@LaceyEvansWWE) September 12, 2019

New feud, who dis?

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) September 12, 2019

This jab comes after Bayley turned heel by attacking Lynch two weeks ago and aligning herself with Sasha Banks.

Also, this past Monday night on RAW, WWE booked a tag team match between the Four Horsewomen.

The premiere episode of WWE SmackDown Live on the FOX network will be a 20th Anniversary special. The October 4th show takes place from the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California.