PDA

View Full Version : Shayna Baszler Describes NXT’s Move To USA Network As “The Most Important Day In Our History”

Kemo
09-13-2019, 04:03 PM
WWE NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler has described NXT’s move to USA Network as the most important day in NXT history.

During an interview with Muscle & Fitness, the champion was asked about changes she has noticed within the black-and-gold brand since signing to the company.

“There’s a lot of things,” Baszler responded. “I think I got into NXT at a very historic time. And I don’t mean just the USA [Network] stuff. NXT on USA is probably the most important day in our history. We’ll look back on it as the key day, but even going back to the first-ever Mae Young Classic, I’ve been such a huge part of these historic moments with NXT and WWE that I’m so excited to see what’s next.”

Baszler made her WWE debut during the Mae Young Classic in 2017. She lost in the finals to Kairi Sane before officially signing with WWE in October of that year. She has since gone on to make NXT history by becoming the first-ever two-time NXT Women’s Champion.

“In my opinion, the NXT Women’s title is a very prestigious title to have,” Baszler said. “So, the fact that I’m the only person to have ever held it twice is a huge thing that I definitely add to my list of accomplishments and I am very, very proud of it.”

NXT debuts on USA Network on September 18th.