PDA

View Full Version : Walter Believes Brock Lesnar Is The Smartest Pro Wrestler In The World Right Now

Kemo
09-14-2019, 06:57 PM
Whether you like him or hate him, you have to admit that Brock Lesnar is one of the smartest wrestlers of all time and he has managed to build a brand for himself like no other wrestler in the past has done.

During a recent interview with SportsBible, the current NXT UK Champion Walter talked about a number of things including which current main roster stars he would like to face, his Takeover: Cardiff match and more.

When asked if he would like to face the Beast Incarnate, the UK Star replied positively and claimed that there is no smarter professional wrestler than Lesnar at the moment:

“For sure, I think right now there’s no smarter professional wrestlers than Brock Lesnar at the moment. I’m aware of the negative reactions he gets by the fans, but if I ever end up in that position in my career, I would be very thankful [laughs]."

He was then asked which other main roster stars he would like to face in future, and Walter took the names of Daniel Bryan, Drew McIntyre and Braun Strowman as opponents he would like to fight against.

Apart from this, the UK Champion also talked about his title reign, what kind of legacy he wants to leave behind with his run as a champion and more.