PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg Wants To Wrestle Cain Velasquez

Kemo
09-14-2019, 06:59 PM
Goldberg has announced his interest in wrestling former two-time UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez during an interview with Helen Yee of Eyes On The Game.

“Cain’s doing great,” Goldberg said. “I saw a little bit of the coverage of his match, and, you know, put it this way…anyone in professional sports who was in that sport for a lifelong dream, like myself playing football, that’s all I ever wanted to do. It’s a great alternative, this wrestling business offers a lot, it really does.”

He added that for high-level professional athletes like Velasquez, the career change into pro wrestling is a “perfect, easy transition” as opposed to those who don’t have an athletic background.

“I’d still smash him in the ring. I’d wrestle Cain in the ring in two seconds,” he admitted. “I’d wrestle anybody, you know who I am, that’s what I do. But I’m just saying, he’s got a lot of potential.”

Cain Velasquez made his pro debut recently during AAA’s Triplemania XXVII event. He participated in a 6 man trios match, teaming with Pyscho Clown and AEW’s Cody Rhodes. They took on the team of Texano Jr., Taurus, and Killer Kross. He has previously trained at the WWE Performance Center, fuelling speculation at the time that he was WWE bound. Velasquez recently confirmed he has been in talks WWE and AEW.

P0XVa3XHtoY