PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg Says He Doesn’t Know Who Matt Riddle Is

Kemo
09-15-2019, 10:24 PM
Bill Goldberg was recently asked about Matt Riddle during an interview with Helen Lee from NBC Sports. Goldberg joked during the interview that he doesn’t know who Riddle is.

“Matt who? I don’t even know who that is,” Goldberg answered when asked about Riddle. “I don’t answer questions about people who haven’t made it yet.”

Lee then remarked that Riddle has a long way to go.

“Yes, that’s an understatement,” Goldberg responded.

The full interview can be viewed in the player below:

P0XVa3XHtoY

Goldberg also commented on Cain Velasquez and his transition from MMA to pro-wrestling.

“Cain’s doing great,” Goldberg said. “I saw a little bit of the coverage of his match and you know, put it this way, anyone in professional sports who was in that sport for a lifelong dream like myself, played football, it’s all I ever wanted to do, it’s a great alternative. This wrestling business offers a lot, it really does. For guys who are high-level professional athletes to try and make the transition, especially with what Cain knows and what he’s done in the past, it’s a perfect easy transition. I’m not going to say easy but it’s easier than for someone whose never done anything like that before.”

Goldberg continued to say he’d like to wrestle Cain as well.

“I’d still smash him in the ring,” Goldberg stated.