PDA

View Full Version : WWE Fines Becky Lynch For Hitting A Referee

Kemo
09-16-2019, 04:34 PM
Becky Lynch was disqualified last night in her RAW women’s title match against Sasha Banks. Lynch attempted to hit Banks with a chair but ended up hitting a referee instead. Today, WWE has announced Lynch will be fined $10,000 for her actions.

“Becky Lynch has been fined $10,000 for inadvertently striking a referee during her Raw Women’s Championship Match against Sasha Banks,” WWE’s press release reads.

Banks commented on Twitter that even though she didn’t win the title last night, she still received the winner’s purse.

I still get the winners check.

— $asha Banks (@SashaBanksWWE) September 16, 2019

She also posted the following:

At the end of the day, every man answers to their BOSS. Time for you to clock out Becky, your shift is over.

— $asha Banks (@SashaBanksWWE) September 16, 2019

Bayley also commented on Lynch’s actions from Clash of Champions:

@BeckyLynchWWE cheated

— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) September 16, 2019

Kevin Owens also noted on Twitter that disciplinary measures should be taken against Lynch.

I guess Becky’s fired.

— Kevin (@FightOwensFight) September 16, 2019

Lynch was interviewed following her match against Sasha Banks last night. During the interview she stressed that she is not finished with Banks. Lynch’s comments can be viewed in the player below:

v0dP7inYXkc

“Some fights are about victory and some fights are about revenge, tonight was about revenge,” Lynch said.

“I am this business and I’m not finished,” she continued.