PDA

View Full Version : Chad Gable Comments On Losing King of the Ring Finals

Kemo
09-17-2019, 06:41 PM
Chad Gable dropped the finals of the King of the Ring tournament last night to Baron Corbin. Gable had defeated Shelton Benjamin, Andrade, and Shane McMahon to advance to the finals of the tournament. Following the loss, Gable spoke to WWE.com in regards to the loss.

“This is tough. Nights like this, they become pretty dark pretty quick for me. This was a journey I was very proud of, that I had been on for awhile now,” Gable said after the match.

“It was not just for me, it was to prove it to everybody in the locker room, all the fans, and even my daughter was in the front row tonight. And I tell her night in and night out that regardless of what people say to you, regardless of what anyone projects on to you their insecurities, if there is anything you want to do in this life, you can do it.”

The full interview with Gable can be viewed in the player below:

gYAWNt45Juc

“I know it sounds cheesy and cliche and it is, but it’s true,” Gable continued. “And I needed this win tonight. I needed that win so that when I tell her these things, they’re true. This one hurts, this is going to hurt for awhile.”