PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Long Comments On SmackDown’s Move To Fox

Kemo
09-20-2019, 08:24 PM
Former SmackDown Live General Manager Teddy Long recently spoke to WrestlingInc and discussed a number of wrestling-related topics.

Long originally joined WWE as a referee and he also managed a number of superstars during his run with the promotion. However probably his most notable role with the company was being the General Manager of SmackDown Live.

During the interview, Long talked about the Blue Branded Show moving to Fox Network and said that it’s a great move which is going to expand SmackDown Live:

“It’s huge; it’s a great move for SmackDown. It’s certainly gonna expand the SmackDown brand and it’s gonna do a lot for the WWE. I’m real excited about it and I can’t wait and I know the WWE Universe can’t wait to tune into the FOX Network for SmackDown Live playa.”

The former SmackDown General Manager also talked about the competition between the upstart promotion AEW and WWE saying that WWE will always be his home.

However, he went on to claim that it’s always good to have competition and so he wishes much love and success to AEW, ROH and all the other guys out there.