PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg & Dolph Ziggler Scuffle At Las Vegas Restaurant, Matt Riddle Comments

Kemo
09-22-2019, 01:48 AM
Goldberg posted a video of him and Dolph Ziggler getting involved in a pull-apart at a Las Vegas area restaurant recently. According to comments Goldberg made on an Instagram post, he was at Andiamo Italian Steakhouse and ran into his opponent from SummerSlam this year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2pUZo6JSMG/

“Looks like @heelziggler and I still don’t see eye to eye! Fortunately for him I wasn’t still hungry!” Goldberg’s post reads.

The post drew the attention of NXT’s Matt Riddle, who has made frequent public statements regarding Goldberg over the last several months. Riddle posted the following to Twitter:

Why didn’t you try this with me ? I would have had an even better story for watch along

— matthew riddle (@SuperKingofBros) September 21, 2019

On the SummerSlam version of Watch Along, Riddle was a guest and told the story of meeting Goldberg backstage that weekend.

Riddle commented on if he’s any closer to a match with Goldberg earlier this month in an interview with Sportskeeda.

“Well, the WWE… NXT has made mention of me wrestling Brock in promos and other things like that, but I’ve been calling out Brock since I started wrestling. It’s such a huge goal. If I get close to that, I’ll probably be really successful. If I do it, probably be a legend. Now I’m as close I’ve ever been, but I’m still pretty far.”