PDA

View Full Version : Information On Mickie James Potentially Moving Away From In-Ring Competition

Kemo
09-24-2019, 07:55 PM
It appears as though Mickie James may be moving into a couple of new roles within WWE. The former WWE Women’s Champion joined both Vic Joseph and Lio Maddin in providing commentary for this week’s episode of WWE Main Event in San Francisco. At the time of writing it is not known whether this is a permanent new role for James.

It is alleged that there has also been a discussion with James segueing away from in-ring competition into a backstage WWE Producer role, according to PWInsider.

Mickie James is still listed as a member of the SmackDown Live roster. She underwent surgery to repair a torn ACL in mid-July and was said to be out for approximately 7-9 months. James suffered the unfortunate knee injury back in June. This was the first major surgery the Superstar has required.

James returned to WWE in 2016, initially feuding with Asuka for the NXT Women’s Championship. She would soon return to the main roster on SmackDown Live, aligning with Alexa Bliss and helping Bliss to retain the SmackDown Women’s Championship.

WFAqg5AD4i0

Smartmark
09-24-2019, 08:40 PM
The greatest womens wrestler ever. I know her career would end someday. But I always hoped she would get one last push. :(