PDA

View Full Version : Cris Cyborg Is Interested In Possible Crossover With WWE Or AEW

Kemo
09-25-2019, 04:49 PM
Bellator MMA star Cris Cyborg recently did an interview with MMA Fighting where she spoke about a possible crossover to the world of pro wrestling.

With WWE being an obvious landing spot for her, there is another option which is All Elite Wrestling (AEW) that kicks off a new television deal with TNT next week.

The show makes its premiere next Wednesday by going head-to-head with NXT.

Cyborg made it known in this interview that is definitely interested in the chance to work with WWE or AEW if the right opportunity comes along.

“I love both AEW and WWE and the fans of professional wrestling are always stopping me in the street asking me when I am going to have a wrestling match. If the opportunity presents itself, and the deal makes sense, I would love to challenge myself with pro wrestling.”

Cris Cyborg’s New Bellator Contract Allows Potential Wrestling Transition

Cyborg ended the interview by noting that her focus right now is becoming the only champion in MMA to win all four of the major world titles in the same weight class.

AEW has put a big focus on its women’s division and making it thrive with some of the best female talent that isn’t signed to WWE, Impact Wrestling and ROH.