PDA

View Full Version : Sean Waltman Calls Candice LeRae One Of The Best Babyfaces In Pro Wrestling

Kemo
09-26-2019, 08:44 PM
Speaking on a recent episode of his podcast, X-Pac 12360, Sean Waltman talked about Candice LeRae’s upcoming NXT UK Women’s Championship opportunity. He confessed that he’s really happy for LeRae, adding that she, like her husband Johnny Gargano, is currently one of the best babyfaces working in pro wrestling.

“I just want to congratulate Candice, ‘cause to me she’s kind of along the same lines as [Johnny] Gargano,” Waltman said. “She’s like that, as far as the women go, and not just women but she’s just one the best babyfaces in the industry, man or woman. And also, not the first choice, she’s not the one that they look at and go ‘she’s the chosen one’ but yet she still comes up and rises up past that … and the people love her and I don’t know I am just really happy for her.”

Candice LeRae earned her chance to become NXT Women’s Champion during last week’s premiere episode of NXT on USA Network. She defeated stiff competition from Bianca Belair, Io Shirai and Mia Yim in a Fatal 4-Way match. That victory saw her become the new number one contender for Shayna Baszler’s title. Their matchup takes place next week on NXT.