PDA

View Full Version : WWE Backstage: Weekly Studio Show Coming To FS1

Kemo
09-26-2019, 08:48 PM
WWE and Fox Sports have announced the launch of WWE Backstage, a weekly hour-long studio show coming to FS1 starting Tuesday, November 5th.

Hosted by Renee Young and ‘Studio Analyst’ Booker T, WWE Backstage will air 11pm (ET) / 8pm PT. A special preview episode will air Tuesday, October 15th following the Major League Baseball ALCS Game 3 on FS1.

According to a press release, WWE Backstage will be devoted to all things WWE.

“WWE BACKSTAGE is a wrestling show for wrestling fans. From hardcore fans to people new to wrestling, we’ll give them a little bit of everything,” said Renee Young. “It’s going to be fun, it’s going to be loud, we’re going to give them a ton of opinions and I can’t wait to help spread the word about SmackDown coming to FOX.”

2-time WWE Hall of Famer Booker T also commented on his role in the new project.

“I think this is going to be a tag team that’s going to last for a long time, and one that cannot lose. As I always say, now can you dig it, sucka?”

More information on WWE BACKSTAGE, including additional on-air personalities and special guests, will be announced at a later date.