PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston Wants To Prove “Nothing Is Impossible” In Match Against Brock Lesnar

Kemo
09-27-2019, 09:35 PM
WWE Champion Kofi Kingston has shared his thoughts ahead of his clash with Brock Lesnar next Friday during SmackDown’s FOX premiere.

Taking to Twitter, Kingston stated that the championship match is another opportunity for him to prove his doubters wrong. He also aims to prove those who believe in him right and show that nothing is impossible.

“One thing I’ve learned about myself is that I enjoy proving people wrong. Not as an “I told you so” but rather as a reminder that nothing is impossible. Next Friday, I get the chance to prove a lot of people wrong. And those who do believe in me, I get to prove them right!”

He continued, “When I do, hopefully believers and nonbelievers alike will see it feasible that they too can overcome the “impossibilities” they face in their own lives. 8 days…Friday night Smackdown is coming…#BeatBrock #Smackdown #Fox”

The two have wrestled one another in the past during the 2015 WWE Network special, The Beast In The East, which took place in Tokyo, Japan. Lesnar defeated Kingston during this previous exchange.

Kingston and Lesnar compete for the WWE Championship on the blue brand’s FOX premiere on October 4th. This show also happens to coincide with SmackDown’s 20th Anniversary.