PDA

View Full Version : Matt Riddle Rips UFC President Dana White

Kemo
09-29-2019, 03:00 AM
Matt Riddle was fired from the UFC in 2013 despite being on a 4-fight winning streak. 2 of his 4 victories from that time were changed to no-contests after Riddle tested positive for cannabis, however. UFC President Dana White made several derogatory comments regarding Riddle after his release as well.

“Everybody’s going to have an excuse of why they were cut. Matt Riddle did an interview before that fight where he said ‘I smoke weed so that I don’t beat my children’ then he tests positive for it. He’s a f—king moron,” White said following the UFC 158 pre-fight press conference.

The UFC has since entered into a research agreement with Aurora Cannabis to look into the medical benefits it can provide for athletes.

Riddle has since signed with WWE and is now a major player on the NXT brand with a scheduled title shot against Adam Cole next Wednesday.

White recently said that he is happy for Riddle and his success in pro wrestling. Riddle offered up the following response to White’s comments on his Instagram page:

“Dana I’m not mad that you fired me I’m mad because you’re a heartless moron with to much money and power and felt the need to call me a loser after you fired me when I was on a 4 fight win streak and had my 3rd child almost bankrupting me. Also to say it was the right call to fire me is the dumbest thing ever, you literally tried to ruin my career/life because your a little bald bitch that couldn’t control me, so stop lying it’s sad bro”