PDA

View Full Version : ‘Superstar’ Billy Graham Reveals He Had Been Hospitalized Due To Heart Attack

Kemo
09-30-2019, 03:26 AM
WWE Hall of Famer and former WWWF World Heavyweight Champion Billy Graham announced on his Facebook that he had recently suffered a heart attack. In the post, he revealed that he had to admitted to the Mayo Clinic Hospital and was just recently released.

The specific cause of his heart failure has not been revealed yet, What we know so far is that he’s in constant heart failure and has to be on medication for the rest of his life. He however has assured that more details will be made public.

“Hey fans, I am back home from the Mayo Clinic Hospital,” Graham wrote. “I wanted to thank everyone for their well wishes and prayers. I need rest right now but by this coming Sunday evening I will give all my Facebook fans an in-depth report on the status of my heart. All I will say for now is that I have suffered a heart attack and am in constant heart failure. I am of course on medications for my heart and will be for the remainder of my life. I am keeping the faith and will fight !!!”

Graham’s professional wrestling career lasted from 1969-89. He was active in various promotions, namely the World Wide Wrestling Federation, the National Wrestling Alliance, and the American Wrestling Alliance.

He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2004, by then-World Heavyweight Champion Triple H, who had been inspired to become a wrestler by Graham.

He also served as a commentator for the WWF in the late 1980s, and made occasional returns to the WWE in the mid-2000s to conduct interviews and make ringside appearances.

He parted ways with the company in 2009 but in 2015 he announced that he had signed a legends contract to make infrequent appearances.