PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Fires Back At Keith Olbermann: “Don’t Be A Dinosaur”

Kemo
10-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Triple H has responded to comments made by Keith Olbermann in regard to Braun Strowman’s recent appearance on a Baseball Night in America broadcast.

In the following Tweet, Olbermann belittled the graphic Fox used to promote Strowman’s appearance on the broadcast:

You guys are kidding, right

— Keith Olbermann (@KeithOlbermann) September 19, 2019

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EE3ZMJFWwAAE8Mr?format=jpg

Triple H was asked about Olbermann’s comments recently. His response was posted by Fox 10’s Matt Galka:

“Here’s what I equate that to,” Triple H said. “If you’re an old dude, sometimes a movie comes up like Iron Man and you go, ‘are you serious? Cartoons? Comic books? Are you serious?’ That’s where people were 20 years ago and now it’s the biggest thing in movies.”

Triple H then implied perhaps Olbermann needs to get with the times or he’ll be extinct too.

“Dinosaurs die out. The world changes and if you don’t change with it then you become extinct, just like the dinosaurs. So Keith, don’t be a dinosaur or you’ll be extinct too.”

Wrestlers Respond To Keith Olbermann

Mark Henry and Bully Ray from Busted Open Radio also reacted to Olbermann’s comments. They posted the following reactions on Twitter:

I would love to bash @KeithOlbermann but it would be a waste of time. I will cast judgement on who he works for if no apology comes soon. The WWE doesn’t deserve his contempt. If WWE fans boycotted his network management would slap his hand.Wake up Keith! @WWE @BustedOpenRadio

— TheMarkHenry (@TheMarkHenry) September 20, 2019

I am in complete agreement!!

— Bully Ray (@bullyray5150) September 20, 2019

Luchasaurus Responds To Triple H’s Offensive Comments About Dinosaurs

Unfortunately, Triple H’s harsh comments about dinosaurs did not sit well with AEW’s Luchasaurus.

I’d be willing to overlook the antiquated use of the dinosaur word if he actually employed some “real ones” #HireMoreRealDinosaurs

— Luchasaurus (@luchasaurus) October 1, 2019