PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks Says Vince McMahon And Her Are “Best Friends”

Kemo
10-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Sasha Banks recently took part in an interview for the YouTube channel “Kinda Funny.” During the conversation, Banks confirmed she signed a new deal with WWE upon her return to the company this summer. According to Banks, she also has a great relationship with Vince McMahon and is helping to make WWE’s CEO “cool.”

“Since I came back, (Vince) gave me a really good contract,” Banks said on the show. “So, we have just this great relationship because we just talk money. And he wants me to make him cool so I’m just helping him with his jokes. We text legit every single day. He sends me a private jet, he got me a bus. I’m just so blessed, I’m so lucky, I’m probably the first-ever woman to have her own bus.”

“I’m making millions, did you not know that?” Banks continued. “I am so rich. Look at this, this is Gucci with my dog on it, Vince got it for me.”

“I’m just so blessed. Me and Vince are like best friends now.”

She would continue to talk about the relationship she has with Vince’s grandchildren.

“I mean I have met Shane’s grandkids and they kind of look at me like that ‘oh my god, what a legend, you look beautiful, let’s take a picture,’ like stuff like that.”

The full interview can be viewed in the player below. Her comments about her relationship with Vince come in around the 21:45 mark:

wKr0ZnJkhkQ