PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton Wants To Confront The Rock On SmackDown

Kemo
10-04-2019, 07:20 PM
The People’s Champion The Rock will be returning to SmackDown Live this week and it appears that the former World Champion Randy Orton wants to have a confrontation with the Great One this Friday Night.

Orton recently made a tweet in which he called out the former World Champion and said that they should have a discussion on who is the greatest third-generation superstar in the history of wrestling.

Not only that but the Legend Killer went on to suggest that they should settle this affair by competing at the upcoming WrestleMania 36 event from Tampa, Florida:

.@TheRock I see you will be at #SmackdownOnFox this Friday. How about you & I have a discussion about who’s the greatest 3rd generation of all time and we answer that question April 5th in Tampa At Wrestlemania 36. A vipers sense of smell is unmatched. I smell what you’re cooking

— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) October 4, 2019

Randy Orton was present on this week’s episode of Raw where he was chosen as the team captain of Team Flair for their upcoming Crown Jewel match against Team Hogan.

However, this rivalry is expected to conclude at the upcoming PPV in Saudi Arabia and Randy is not involved in any other feud at the time. There is no word yet on what Orton will be doing after the show or what the plans are for his WrestleMania opponent.

While it doesn’t appear to be a very likely scenario, it would be interesting to see if Randy Orton actually confronts the Rock at this week’s SmackDown episode and if the segment leads to the match which the Viper wants.