PDA

View Full Version : Natalya Reveals Her Dream Opponent And Favorite Rivalry

Kemo
10-09-2019, 11:30 PM
WWE Superstar Natalya recently participated in a Twitter Q&A session with fans. She revealed who her current dream opponent would be, what her favorite rivalry has been to date, and who she would like to join the cast of Total Divas.

When it comes to who she’d love to face off against, Natalya named one half of the current WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions, Asuka. She admitted she had a few in mind, but as of right now, it would be the ‘Empress of Tomorrow.’

Dream opponent? Hmmmmmmm I’ve got a few. Right now??? @WWEAsuka #totaldivas

— Nattie (@NatbyNature) October 9, 2019

Her favorite rivalry to date was against Nikki Bella. Natalya explained that Nikki “brought out a different side of me that I didn’t know I had,” adding that her feud with Nikki helped her grow as a performer “more than I can say.”

My favorite rivalry was with Nikki @BellaTwins … she brought out a different side of me that I didn’t know I had. She helped me grow more than I can say. #TotalDivas

— Nattie (@NatbyNature) October 9, 2019

With Total Divas back for its latest season, a fan asked her which female Superstar she would like to join the cast of the show. Natalya shared she’d love to have Tamina Snuka join, describing her as a loving mom and “legit bad ass.”

“I think @TaminaSnuka would be amazing on the show… she’s a loving mom and a legit bad ass. You’d never want to mess with Tamina. Tough AF.”

Natalya was also asked who her favorite wrestler of all time is. She wasn’t allowed to name her family members or husband, Tyson Kidd. She replied that despite the tough question, Rey Mysterio would be her choice.