PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Talks Seth Rollins Rubbing Fans The Wrong Way With His Comments

Kemo
10-10-2019, 02:52 PM
Roman Reigns recently spoke about WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins while doing an interview with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated.

This comes just days removed from the backlash over how Rollins’ match with Bray Wyatt ended at WWE Hell in a Cell.

“There is a lot to being the face of WWE,” said Reigns. “It’s not only about being in the ring. It’s about how you represent, and that is a 24-7, 365 job. You’ve got to be on all the time for 52 weeks a year. But I’m telling you now, my brother is legit.”

Reigns brought up how proud of Rollins he was after beating Brock Lesnar for the strap at SummerSlam. He brought up Rollins having a rough week where the Twitter machine and the Internet went nuts on him but praised him for being able to bounce back and answer the call.

Reigns noted that Rollins was “born for professional wrestling” but admits that Rollins can be blunt sometimes, which makes it rub people the wrong way.

The reason for that is due to Rollins loving WWE and people can misread some of the things he says or the ways he delivers it.

“He’s a workhorse. Yeah, he’s a little live at the mouth sometimes, but he’s got a heart of gold, trust me. Whether he’s on Raw or SmackDown, the WWE is in good hands with him as champion.”

Most notably, Rollins got into a public exchange with Will Ospreay this year that upset fans over Rollins bragging about having more money in his bank account.