PDA

View Full Version : Carmella Reveals She Received Death Threats After She Was Accused Of Breaking Up Corey Graves’ Marriage

Kemo
10-10-2019, 02:59 PM
Carmella received death threats after she was wrongly accused of breaking up Corey Graves’ marriage with his wife.

That’s what the Princess of Staten Island said when appearing on the latest episode of Total Divas.

She also officially confirmed her relationship with the WWE announcer, while speaking to coworker Sonya Deville.

The rumors of Carmella having an affair with Graves started circulating when Graves’ wife Amy Polinsky published a now-deleted post on Instagram where she accused her husband of cheating on her with Carmella. Graves later addressed the situation and revealed that he is going through a divorce with his wife and that message was sent out during a particularly messy time when the two of them were not in a good place.

Carmella later went on The Bellas Podcast back in May where she said that she is not a homewrecker and that she’ll reveal the full story on Total Divas.

The episode has recently dropped on E! and on the show, Carmella cleared the air around her relationship with Graves.

“When Corey and I started dating, he was already going through a divorce and he’d moved out,” Carmella shared in a confessional. “He has his own place. She has hers. Man, I mean, there’s really nothing else to say about it.”

“I always follow the rules. I never f–king do anything wrong. I’m very like, by the book,” Carmella confided in Total Divas co-star Sonya Deville. “I even had anxiety [at] the thought of even entertaining the idea of dating him.”

However, the accusatory post by Graves’ ex-wife had done the damage. She was judged online and even received death threats from people, whereas her partner didn’t have to face the backlash.

“I’m uncomfortable. I feel like everyone is staring at me. I feel like everyone is judging me,” Carmella added later on. “It’s just crazy that they’re coming after me and for him it’s like, ‘Oh! Cool! Corey Graves got with Carmella. Good for him.'”

“Why the f–k would she go on social media and put that out there? I’m not kidding. This is not ok,” Carmella stated to Corey regarding the post. “I’m not ok right now. Literally, I’m getting death threats.”

Carmella broke down in tears even though Corey urged her to ignore the online drama.

“It’s like the hardest thing I’ve ever had to deal with. I don’t even know how to deal with it because I’ve never been through anything like this,” Carmella further expressed. “All I know is like, I love him and he loves me and we’re happy and I didn’t do anything wrong.”