PDA

View Full Version : Booker T Wants Big E To Wrestle Brock Lesnar

Kemo
10-10-2019, 03:17 PM
New Day member Kofi Kingston recently lost his WWE Championship to a returning Brock Lesnar. He lost a short match during SmackDown’s premiere on FOX. Taking to his podcast, The Hall of Fame, WWE Hall of Famer Booker T argued that he would like to see Big E to step up and feud with ‘The Beast Incarnate.’

“I can see him competing with Brock Lesnar on a one-on-one scale. Just because, the guy is low center of gravity, but, he’s just as wide, and probably weighs more than Brock Lesnar. And a guy like that, literally, from a fighting standpoint, it would really be hard for a guy like Brock Lesnar, fighting a guy like that, just because, the strength. Who are you going to give it to?”

He continued, “In a strength matchup, I’m going to give the strength matchup to Big E 100 percent of the time. Seriously, every time. Just say, for instance, being that size, and the quickness that Big E has, from a realistic wrestling match, he could get under Brock Lesnar a whole lot quicker than Brock Lesnar can get under him. I look at it from that perspective right there.”

Booker argued that Big E isn’t featured as much as he should be, adding that not only does he deserve more air time, but that “the guy definitely can become a star” if given the right opportunity at the right time.

YrrxQ9qiQtE