PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles Names Which NXT Talent Has Impressed Him

Kemo
10-11-2019, 08:01 PM
Ahead of SmackDown’s FOX premiere, AJ Styles spoke with Denise Salcedo of Instinct Culture. The former WWE Champion shared his thoughts on NXT’s current roster of talent. He also named who he finds particularly impressive amongst the black-and-gold Superstars.

“I think Adam Cole and his crew, I mean they are going to stand out, Velveteen Dream, obviously, guys like that. And the girls, you name it. There’s a lot of talent in NXT. It’s just whether or not they want to come to RAW or SmackDown or stay there in NXT. Everybody’s on Television now so it’s beneficial to everyone.”

He reflected on how now is a great time to be a fan of professional wrestling. Styles pointed at the talent that exists on RAW, SmackDown and NXT as an example of how exciting wrestling currently is, and how he loves being a part of the WWE roster.

“[…] it’s so refreshing to know that we’re not just in a couple of houses. We’re all over the world. I no longer have to say ‘yeah, like WWE,’ no, [I can say] ‘with WWE.’”

AJ Styles competed in six-man tag team action this past Sunday at WWE’s Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. He teamed with his O.C. stablemates Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson in a losing effort against The Viking Raiders and Braun Strowman. They lost via disqualification.