PDA

View Full Version : Adam Cole On Which Legend He Would Want In The Undisputed Era

Kemo
10-13-2019, 02:29 AM
The Undisputed Era is at the top of its game in NXT. All four members are currently champions: Adam Cole is the NXT Champion, Bobby Fish, and Kyle O’Reilly are the NXT Tag Team Champions, and Roderick Strong the NXT North American Champion.

With all the talented members making up this seemingly perfect stable, is there a place for another wrestler in the team?

Adam Cole answered this question recently in an interview. Cole thinks the only wrestler that can join the Undisputed Era is a legend – whose name is Shawn Michaels.

“I’m not just saying him because I think he’s the greatest to ever,” Cole told Digital Spy during a tour of the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. “But I feel like Shawn Michaels would be such a cool fit in the Undisputed Era.”

Fish and O’Reilly also share the same thought, but they believe Michaels could fit the assistant role more for the stable. “He could be someone to shine the belts for us,” Fish said. “Or help us carry our bags.”

The Undisputed Era debuted on August 19, 2017, at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III. Fish and O’Reilly first won the NXT Tag Team Championship in November 2017, and Cole became the inaugural North American Champion. The stable has since seen championship success, having captured the gold and black brand’s championships six times collectively.

Adam Cole is also one of the only two NXT Triple Crown winners – he has held the NXT Championship, NXT North American Championship, and the NXT Tag Team Championship in his career. He completed the NXT Triple Crown the fastest, doing so within 420 days, between April 2018 and June 2019.